It is now just one week to go until DIGIT’s inaugural Marketing Technology Virtual Summit, held on Wednesday 24th February.
MarTech 2021 will feature talks from leading experts and explore the key trends, latest technology and industry disruption.
Tailored specifically for senior marketing and digital personnel, the MarTech summit will provide a forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
With the development of digital marketing as a specialism on the programme, the summit will consider new techniques and best practice for optimising audience reach, engagement, messaging and sales through the effective use of tools and technologies.
The MarTech Summit comes at a time of immense upheaval across advertising and sales; the impact of Covid-19 has increased the reliance upon online channels at the expense of traditional engagement methods. As such, new technology and the effective use of digital channels is even more essential to post-pandemic marketing strategies.
2021 speakers include:
- Maegan Lujan, Director & Brand Strategist, Toshiba
- Benjamin Bloom, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner
- Dr Christine Bailey, CMO, Valitor
- Daniel Winterstein, CTO, Good Loop
- Firas Khnaisser, Head of Decisioning, Standard Life Aberdeen & Chair, DMA Scotland
- Peter Proud, CEO, Forrit
- Lina Poka, Marketing Consultant & Business Education Trainer, Facebook
- Stuart McMillan, Head of Multi-Channel, Tiso Group
- Vivienne MacLaren, Head of Marketing, Ideagen & CIM Fellow
- Hans Smans, Founder & Lead Consultant, Smans Marketing Consultancy
- Rebecca Todd, Head of SEO, Ryman
- Craig Campbell, SEO Consultant & Trainer
- Kathryn Strachan, Managing Director, Copy House
- Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
Commenting on the event, DIGIT Founder, Ray Bugg, said: “While 2020 has been a challenging year across every sector, those challenges are likely to persist across the first half of 2021. The organisational changes necessitated by Covid, like the digital migration and increased use of online retail, have forced organisations to adapt and rethink how they reach and influence their audience.
“At MarTech 2021, we aim to bring some context to the changing landscape and the challenges that businesses are facing and provide a chance for practitioners to come together to share their insights, learn from their peers and discuss how we can find the best solutions and practices to modern marketing challenges.
“We’ve got a great line-up for this year’s programme and we look forward to welcoming you to our first event of 2021.”
The Summit will be run as a fully virtual event. The event will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme – with keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition – all hosted live on a virtual platform
Register your free* place online at https://www.martech-summit.com/https://www.dataprotection-summit.com/register
The conference is free to attend for end users working in Marketing, Technology or Management roles.