A fashion designer and a rock band tour manager have been confirmed as part of the speaker line up at the XpoNorth 2021 conference.
XpoNorth’s 2021 theme at the June event will be ‘New Ways of Working and Storytelling’ and it is set to return as an interactive digital conference.
The event will feature an “exciting, dynamic programme” of national and international speakers from creative, digital and heritage sectors.
As well as Grant and Hawes, the event will also host other big names, including:
- Patrick Grant – Scottish designer.
- Professor Suzannah Lipscomb – Historian, author, and professor of history.
- David Edwards – Author of ‘Creating Things That Matter’.
- Professor Kate Williams – Historian and broadcaster.
- Sam Delaney – BBC London, Talk Sport and Talk Radio presenter.
- Diane Mulcahy – Gig economy expert and author.
- Michael Wilson – Outlander producer.
- Edward Crozier – Ex-International rugby star turned theatre, TV, radio and drama producer.
Commenting on the line-up, Alex Smith, Project Manager at XpoNorth, said, “Last year, our first digital edition of the conference was attended by over 6,000 people making it Scotland’s largest conference at the time.
“With the superb calibre of speakers we’ve got lined up for this year coupled with much-improved interactivity and a wider scope of sessions incorporating wellbeing and practical business support, I have no doubt this year’s conference will be our best attended yet.
“The opportunities available to learn from some of the best in the creative business, network with peers and unite to discuss new ways of working in this period of accelerated change is not to be missed.
“I urge everyone in the creative industries from those just starting out to industry veterans to join us on June 16th and 17th.”
- UK 2021 Quadcopter Challenge is now open for entries
- Scottish startups secure place in semi-finals of Impact Summit competition
- Leader Insights | Finding Scotland’s growth mindset with Les Bayne, Former MD of Accenture in Scotland
Delivered via the XpoNorth app, organisers say the conference will offer “dedicated training spaces, networking opportunities, specialist advice sessions and a focus on wellbeing and mindfulness”.
This year will also feature the addition of digital trade stands and applications that are now open for companies looking to take a virtual space at the conference.
To register to attend and to find out more about XpoNorth, visit www.xponorth.co.uk.