There are now just two weeks to go until DIGIT’s Scot-Secure 2021 Virtual Summit, held on 24th and 25th March.
The two-day event, now in its seventh year, will feature talks from leading experts and industry practitioners exploring the current trends, key threats and best-practice in cybersecurity.
Delegates at Scot-Secure 2021 will be able to draw upon practical advice on improving organisational resilience, as well as gaining insights into the implementation of effective security measures and techniques.
Tailored specifically for those working in the cybersecurity industry, the Scot-Secure Summit will provide a forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
Speakers at Scot-Secure 2021 include:
- Ciaran Martin, Former CEO, NCSC
- Maxine Holt, Senior Research Director, Omdia
- Professor Bill Buchanan OBE, School of Computing, Edinburgh Napier University
- Jude McCorry, CEO, Scottish Business Resilience Centre
- Leo Cunningham, CISO, Flo Health
- Andy Grayland, CISO, Digital Office, Scottish Local Government
- Ed Tucker, Snr Director of Cyber Security & former European CISO of the Year
- Bob Carver, Principal Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence, Verizon
- Cristina Costache, EMEA Privacy Lead, Strauss Coffee
- Richard grey, Head of Information Security, FreeAgent
- Federico Charosky, Managing Director, Quorum Cyber
- Heather Burns, Policy Manager, Open Rights Group
A full list of speakers at Scot-Secure 2021 can be found here: www.scot-secure.com
Commenting on the event, DIGIT Founder, Ray Bugg, said: “2020 was a challenging year across every sector, and those challenges are likely to persist across the first half of 2021.
“The onset of the coronavirus pandemic prompted an escalation in cybersecurity threats, with organisations and workers across a range of sectors coming under increased pressure from global threat actors.
“At Scot-Secure 2021, we aim to contextualise the rapidly changing cybersecurity landscape as well as the challenges that businesses and the public now face.”
The Summit will be run as a fully virtual event. The event will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme – with keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition – all hosted live on a virtual platform.
Register your free* place online at: www.scot-secure.com/register
*The conference is free to attend for all security/IT personnel from the end-user community.
Charges may apply for IT vendors, sales personnel, consultants and recruiters.