There are now just two weeks to go until the Intelligent Automation Virtual Summit. Now in its second year, the Summit is a must-attend event for senior technology personnel, focusing on current developments in artificial intelligence, machine learning, RPA and automation.
The Summit, held on 27th August, is geared toward C-level Executive and senior IT and Digital Leaders and will provide a platform for knowledge exchange, discussion, collaboration and high-level networking.
This year’s event will explore the role of intelligent automation within the enterprise, illustrating how AI, ML, RPA and analytics are being used to improve operations and deliver strategic business outcomes.
Speakers confirmed to speak at the 2020 Intelligent Automation Virtual Summit include:
- David Farquhar, CEO, Intelligent Growth Solutions
- Larissa Suzuki, Associate Professor, University College London
- Sally Eaves, CTO & Technology Analyst, Forbes Technology Council
- Andrew Paterson, Principal Technology Adviser, Information Commissioner’s Office
- Ed Mitchard, Chief Scientific Advisor, Space Intelligence
- Sarah Mannion, Technical Evangelist, NVIDIA
- David McEnaney, VP: Process Automation CoE, BlackRock
- Claudia Pagliari, Director of Global eHealth MSc, University of Edinburgh
This year’s conference is the third fully-virtual event DIGIT has hosted since lockdown measures were introduced in March this year. The Summit will retain of all the main features of our physical conference programme, including keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition, all hosted live on a virtual platform.
Confirm your free place at the Intelligent Automation Virtual Summit by visiting: www.automatesummit.com
The conference is free to attend* for IT and Digital personnel and C-level leaders.
*A criteria applies for free entry: this excludes vendors of IT products, services, sales / BD personnel and recruiters.