Entrepreneurial Scotland’s annual summit, due to take place at the Gleneagles Hotel, boasts an impressive speaker lineup with figures from a range of sectors.
A world-class lineup of international entrepreneurs, which includes David S. Rose, CEO of global financing platform Gust, will share knowledge, experience and insights with Scotland’s business leaders at the event on Thursday 25th April.
Speaking ahead of the summit, Entrepreneurial Scotland Chief Executive Sandy Kennedy commented: “Our speakers bring a global perspective to the challenges, opportunities and practicalities of scaling up Scottish businesses. We will be focusing on the key issues for high-growth organisations in Scotland.
“Attendees will hear first-hand what inspires and concerns international business leaders and get insider advice on developing a global mindset as a tool for growth and productivity.”
This Year’s Speakers:
- Jo Fairley, founder of chocolate brand, Green & Blacks
- Steven Gray, CEO of ROVOP, an independent provider of remotely operated subsea vehicle services
- Stefani Grosse, CEO and founder of activewear range, Monreal London
- Charlie MacGregor, CEO of hotel chain, The Student Hotel
- Alan McIntyre, Accenture’s senior managing director for the global banking industry
- David S. Rose, CEO of global financial platform, Gust
- Mike Soutar, Co-founder of Shortlist Media
In addition to discussions featuring internationally successful business leaders, delegates at this year’s annual summit will hear how entrepreneurship in a host of sectors, such as life sciences and vertical farming, is becoming increasingly influential.
Discussing these key topics will be:
- Hugh Griffith, Founder and CEO of NuCana plc, a biopharmaceutical company developing novel medicines focused on improving survival rates among cancer patients
- Sonia Lo, CEO of Crop One Holdings. FreshBox Farms, owned by Crop One Holdings, has the only vertical farm operating profitably at scale and recently announced at $40 million (£30m) joint-venture with Emirates Flight Catering in Dubai.
Cazenove Capital will once again support ES Summit as headline partner in 2019. Bob Hair, Head of Edinburgh Office at the firm, said: “Entrepreneurial Scotland is once again being supported by many prestigious speakers, keen to share their stories in order to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and founders.
“We are really looking forward to hearing from these talented individuals next week, for what is shaping up to be another memorable conference.”