There is now just one more week remaining until the Digital Transformation (DT) 2020 Virtual Summit, held on Wednesday 28th October.
Our 5th annual DT Summit will contextualise key tech trends and industry disruption amidst a backdrop of significant socio-economic upheaval.
DT 2020 will also consider the role of IT and Digital leaders in driving positive transformation, exploring how we can help support operations, drive innovation, overcome challenges and deliver benefits to businesses.
The conference is geared towards senior technologists and digital leaders, providing an insightful peer-led environment and a valuable forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and networking.
Commenting on the event, DIGIT Director Ray Bugg said: “We are delighted by the response we have had in the run-up to the DT 2020 Summit, with excellent uptake from speakers, stakeholders and delegates alike.
“Organisations are changing, and the increased pace brought on by the pandemic has caused everyone to shift their business perspectives, including us.
“Digital has a huge impact on the structure of organisations, creating new risks and new revenue streams and fundamentally altering the way businesses engage with customers.
“At DT 2020, we want to explore how digital technology changes and trends disrupt the industry while looking at how it can boost change in organisations – in Scotland, and around the world.”
2020 speakers include:
- Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, The Scottish Government
- Mark Curtis, CCO & Co-Founder, Fjord
- David Meikle, CTO, Lingo24
- Iain Dougan, Head of IT, SSE
- Louise Smith, CDO, Lloyds
- Esther Stringer, Managing Director, Border Crossing UX
- Martyn Wallace, CDO, Digital Office, Scottish Local Government
- Jim Hamill, Transformation Advisor, Bridgeall
- Ben Hutton, Managing Director, xDesign
- Betsy Reed, Author & Sustainability Strategist
- Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
The Summit will be run as a fully virtual event. All of the main features of our physical conference programme will be retained – with keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition – all hosted live on a virtual platform
Register your free* place online at https://www.digifutures.co.uk/register
The conference is free to attend for personnel working Technical, IT, Digital or C-level roles at end-user organisations.