Entries are now open for the 2018 Digital Technology Awards.
Organised by ScotlandIS, the competition recognises Scotland’s diverse range of digital technology businesses and celebrates the country’s creativity, talent, achievement, innovation and business success. Now in its eighth year, the Digital Technology Awards are open to every company and organisation, no matter the size.
Categories such as the Best Tech Business of the Year offer awards for large, medium and small businesses, while the Best Product awards are split to include business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), financial services and public sector trophies.
A new category for the 2018 competition is the Leadership Award. This is designed to highlight people within an organisation with the skills to inspire team members and the determination to grow and shape a business.
Past finalists and award winners include globally recognised names such as Skyscanner, FreeAgent, Aggreko and FanDuel, as well as up-and-coming next-generation businesses including Nucleus, HotDocs, StormID.
The awards will be judged by a panel of seven experienced business leaders, chaired by Martin Mutch, Chairman of QikServe, the self- service order and pay solutions company. The rest of the judging panel are: Jude McCorry (The DataLab), Maggie Morrison (CGI Scotland), Alan Bonner (Pinnacle Technology Group), Kenny Fraser (Triscribe), Paul Neeson (Scottish Equity Partners) and Richard Marshall (Kaazing Corporation).
The complete list of categories for the 2018 awards are:
- Best B2B Technology Product / Service
- Best B2C Technology Product / Service
- Best Financial Services Product / Service
- Best Public Sector Product / Service
- Best Education Provider / Training Programme
- Transformational innovation through data
- Outstanding Marketing Performance of the Year
- Leadership Award
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Digital Technology Business of the Year (Large – 101+ staff)
- Digital Technology Business of the Year (Small – Medium – less than 100 staff)
- Digital Technology Business of the Year (Emerging – less than 10 staff and less than 4 years of age)
The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday 16th February 2018.
For full details on entry criteria and to enter the awards visit: https://www.scotlandis.com/digitaltech2018
and the awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 26th April 2018 at The Radisson Blu Hotel, Argyle Street, Glasgow.