There is just one day to go until DIGIT’s Digital Energy 2021 Virtual Summit, held on the 22nd of April.
Now in its eighth year, the event will feature talks from leading experts and practitioners in the energy industry as they explore current trends, new technology and best-practice.
Delegates at Digital Energy 2021 will be able to discuss how IT leaders can help their organisations navigate an industry in transition and catalyse tangible innovation and business improvement.
Tailored specifically for IT, Digital and C-level leaders, the Digital Energy Summit will provide a forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
- Stuart Millar, SVP & CIO, Technip Energies
- Daryn Edgar, CEO, LYTT
- Mark McRitchie, IT & Security Architect, KCA Deutag
- Angus Murray, CIO, SSE Renewables
- Alex Robertson, Digital Deployment Lead, Petrofac
- Charles Clark, Director of IP, Centrica
- Bob Keiler, Entrepreneur & Former CEO, Wood
- Jaye Deighton, MD, Core 29, a Peterson Company
- Derrick Thomson, Strategic Business Consultant & Mentor
- Mike Gill, IT Project Manager, Weavecentrix
A full list of speakers at Digital Energy 2021 can be found here: digitalenergysummit.com
Commenting on the event, DIGIT Founder, Ray Bugg, said: “Now in its eighth year, the Digital Energy Virtual Summit is taking place amid an exciting – yet challenging – period for the energy sector.
“The past year prompted significant changes in the industry, with many organisations forced to pivot rapidly due to the pandemic, adopt new ways of working and further explore the applications of new technologies.”
The Summit will be run as a fully virtual event. The event will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme – with keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition – all hosted live on a virtual platform.
Register your free* place online at: www.digitalenergysummit.com/register
*The conference is free to attend for all relevant IT, Digital & C-level personnel from the end-user community. Charges apply for IT vendors, sales personnel, consultants and recruiters.