There is now just one week to go until the DIGIT Leader Virtual Summit. Now in it’s fourth year, the annual summit is a must attend event for senior technology personnel focusing on the theme of leadership.
The summit, held on Thursday 2nd July, is geared toward C-level Executives and senior IT and Digital Leaders and will provide a platform for knowledge exchange, discussion, collaboration and high-level networking
This year’s Summit will discuss the role of technology leaders in these most testing of times. The programme will share insights from a range of different sectors, illustrating how leaders can help their organisation navigate the disruption, overcome problems and accelerate their recovery.
Speakers confirmed at the 2020 DIGIT Leader Summit include:
- Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, The Scottish Government
- Gary Crawford, Director of Group Technology & Transformation, AKQA
- Deryck Mitchelson, Director of Digital & CISO, NHS NSS
- Lisbeth McNabb, Former COO & CFO, The Linux Foundation
- Richard Marshall, Technology Analyst & Principal, ConceptGap
- Carolyn Jameson, Chief Legal & Policy Officer, Trustpilot
- Puneet Sachdev, International Director, Human Capital, The Singularity Lab
- Steven Ritchie, Vice President of Information Technology, AMI
- Bjørn Riiber, Lead Domain Cloud Specialist, EMEA, Citrix
- Robert Rhame, Director of Market Intelligence, Rubrik
- Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
This year’s conference is the second fully virtual event DIGIT has hosted since lockdown measures were introduced in March. The Summit will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme, including keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition, all hosted live on a virtual platform.
Confirm your free place now at https://www.digitleaders.com/
The conference is free to attend* for IT and Digital personnel and C-level leaders.
*A criteria applies for free entry: this excludes vendors of IT products, services, sales / BD personnel and recruiters.