DIGIT to Host Scotland’s Third IT & Digital Leadership Summit
DIGIT Leader Summit 2019 aims to explore how the business technology and digital professions have developed, touching on culture, team building, upskilling and communication.
DIGIT is gearing up to host Scotland’s third annual IT & Digital Leadership Summit, due to take place at Edinburgh’s Dynamic Earth on the 30th of May.
IT is constantly evolving and, over the years, has transitioned from a background support function to a core driver of value creation and competitive edge. This shift has placed senior technologists at the heart of the organisation where they are increasingly involved in business strategy and decision making.
The DIGIT Leader Summit 2019 aims to explore how the business technology and digital professions have developed, considering the key tech and business trends, as well as the effect they are having on the roles. The programme will also examine the crucial components of leadership, touching on culture, team building, upskilling and communication.
Roughly 250 senior IT & digital personnel will be in attendance at this year’s summit, featuring speakers including:
• Ronnie Corse, Head of Technology, Sky
• Christopher Wroath, Director of Digital, NHS NES
• Callum McLean, Head of Innovation & Data, Natural Power
• Leah Hutcheon, CEO, Appointedd
• Andrew Dobbie, Managing Director, MadeBrave
• R. Michael Anderson, Serial Entrepreneur & Author
• Liza Horan, Director & Digital Strategy Consultant, Media Moxie
• Sunny Dhami, Director of Product, RingCentral
• Esther Stringer, Managing Director, Border Crossing UX
• Mark Stephen, Journalist & Broadcaster, BBC Scotland
Join the Discussion: Register Now – www.digitleaders.com
The event is free to attend for IT & digital personnel from the end-user market. This excludes vendors of IT products, services and recruiters.