There is now just one week to go until the DIGIT Leader Summit, held virtually on the 26th of May.
Now in its fifth year, the DIGIT Leader Summit has established itself as the largest annual leadership event for Scotland’s technology community, and a valuable forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
The programme will feature insights from an array of tech leaders, commentators and innovators, discussing how leaders can help their organisation navigate disruption, overcome problems and continue to innovate and accelerate their recovery.
Speakers at DIGIT Leader 2021 include:
- John Abel, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google
- Aubrey Stearn, CTO & Technology Commentator
- Bianca Best, Author & MD of Blink, MediaCom
- Hew Bruce Gardyne, Co-Founder, TVSquared
- Martin Thorn, Head of Data Science, Standard Life Aberdeen
- Alastair Rennie, CTO, Metix
- Abigail Marks, Professor of The Future of Work, Newcastle University
- Dwayne Pascal, CTO, Criton
- Kirsty Bell, Principal Consultant, Nile
- Puneet Sachdev, International Director of Human Capital, The Singularity Lab
- Ilenia Vidili, Author & Customer Strategist
A full list of speakers at DIGIT Leader 2021 can be found here: digitleaders.com
Commenting on the event, DIGIT Founder Ray Bugg said: “The coronavirus pandemic has forced businesses to adjust to a new set of pressures, changing expectations, and new ways of working. Technology has been the lifeline that has allowed organisations to continue to operate, adapt and weather this disruption.”
“This year’s summit will consider the role of technology leaders in this testing business environment, and discuss how we can help support our teams and ensure our organisations continue to innovate and improve.”
The summit will be run this year as a fully virtual event. The event will retain all of the main features of our physical conference programme – with keynote talks, breakouts, Q&A and an exhibition – all hosted live on a virtual platform.
Free to Attend – Register Now
Register for your place now at https://www.digitleaders.com/
The conference is free to attend for IT and Digital personnel and C-level Executives*.
*A criteria applies for free entry: this excludes vendors of IT products, services, sales / BD personnel and recruiters.