PwC Announces Private Business Award Nominees
Global consulting company PwC in Scotland has announced the Scottish regional qualifiers for the PwC Private Business Awards.
The nominees include a number of leaders from Scotland’s digital tech sector, including HotDocs, Zonefox, Celtic Renewables, Emblation, Care Sourcer, and Speech Graphics.
The PWC business awards are intended to recognise the “exciting, innovative, and dynamic” private business scene in the UK.
The complete list of Scottish regional qualifiers are as follows:
- CEO: Chris Endsor, Miller Homes
- High Growth: Chris Endsor, Miller Homes
- Private Business: Chris Endsor, Miller Homes
- Private Business: John Murphy, Dalmore Capital
- Family Business: Simon Cotton, James Johnston & Co of Elgin
- International: Andy Lothian, Insights Learning & Development
- International: Russell Shepherd, HotDocs
- Rising Star: Russell Shepherd, HotDocs
- Emerging Entrepreneur: Dr Jamie Graves, ZoneFox
- Private Business Woman: Lucy Rose-Walker, Entrepreneurial Spark
- Technology Innovation: Dr Martin Tangney, Celtic Renewables
- Technology Innovation: Gary Beale, Emblation
- Technology Innovation: Andrew Parfery, Care Sourcer
- Technology Innovation: Dr Gregor Hoffer, Speech Graphics
Thomas Clark, lead judge and Director at PwC said:
“With this being the 7th year of the PwC Private Business Awards, you would be forgiven for thinking there aren’t too many surprises left out there when we’re running through our list of nominees. You would be very wrong!
“After a really tough judging session, the Scottish Regional Qualifiers for this year have now been revealed, and there are some fantastic stories behind these successful and exciting private businesses. Good luck to them in the next stages.”
The regional qualifiers will be put forward for consideration for the UK final. The winners in each category will be announced at the Awards evening at The Brewery, London on Thursday 14 September 2017.